Need help for my 21 year old daughter
My 21 year old daughter is taking vicodins, norcos and perkasin and not sure what else. And I just found out that she has been asking people for these and if she cant find them now is asking for oxycontin, I am very scared for my daughter she has 2 children 3years and 5 1/2 years. She needs help... She lives with her Boyfriend who also is taking these pills... Is everyone in his house BLIND cant they all see that my daughter their son, grandson and nephew my daughters boyfriend and herself are taking these pills. I need to get my granddaughters and daughter out of that house and back with me soon. I am a mother of 8 my children are all the world to me and this is killing me slowly since I found this out. I don't know where to start... Where can I seek HELP for her??????
hello and welcome. i know how heartbreaking this is for you. i also know how scared and helpless you feel.
did your daughter come to you and admit she has been using? or did you find out another way?
my daughter is 21 also. she had used different drugs for about 4 years. her life spun out of control. she was arrested quite a few times, was on probation, went to an outpatient program., but still continued to use.
there is always hope....... i am thankfully able to say that she has been in an inpatient christian program for 11 weeks and is doing awesome.
unfortunaltey, if your daughter isnt asking for help, sadly  there isnt much you can do for her until she is ready to get the help she needs.
can you tell us some more about the situation. we are here to support and encourage you, to lend a listening ear and tell you things that have helped in our situations.
debbie
Thank you so much for responding so quickly, My daughter has not came out and told me and her father she has went to her older sister who had origally told me about her addiction. She has cryed to her and told her that she is tired iof waking up and wondering where she will get he money to buy her pills, and that she dont want to do them any more. She has told my older daughter if she was not with her boyfriend the father of her 2 daughters that she would not do them... and that she cant stop because when she don't have the pills she goes through babd back pains and body achs... I am so helpless...   My daughter has started taking these pills with her boy friend but I think she is self medicating...due to her Dr had ran some test over a year ago and had told her that she had a chemical unbalance, anxiety and angers problems and mabe even bipoler disorder but she would need to go to a mental health dr to get properly diagnosed because he was a general medician dr only.... But she never went! I wish I could just go rip her out of that house where she lives but at this time I dont have a home of my own because My husband has been laid off since last December a  job he has had for 23 years and we are living with my aunt and uncle right now looking for our own place so I can bring my daughter and grandbabies home with us.... Suzy