Should I break up with the one that got me into substances?
Should I just live expecting him to relapse again and again, or I should I end it and deal with it? He's clean now but I don't trust how long it will last before the nightmarish way I was treated comes back.

I know to quit drugs, should I go it alone, or not leave my friends and family again for him and try to make it work? Gah.

I enabled him and gave him my money too, now I worry if he'll still expect it from me etc. What should I do?
Hi and welcome. We dont owe anyone anything and if he is interfering with your life to the extent that you are living his life then by all means leave.
Don't worry.. Trust him as he recovered from this habit.. Don't give him money and try to be with him... If he still persists you only for money then you should take a step forward to move into your life without him.