Someone please help...
My fiance and me have been together for 3 years. The first two years were amazing...this past year is when I started to realized a significant difference. He finally came clean n has been snorting roxy 15s and 30s daily and a lot of them. He used to be the sweetest person, now I do not know who he is. I don't want to give up on him but I think I might have to...he has only admitted he was addicted once or twice. He says his body feels like worms are crawling throughout him without them, then denies it now. At first I thought it was just a stage but he is to far gone, he gets so Damn mean on them he will say the meanest, most cruelest things and will get mad within seconds over the smallest things. Roxys are ruining US. I love him so very much and do not want to let go but he is so cruel on them and it has made my life hell. He ends  our engagement atleast three times a month n then I leave, and he begs me back. Is it normal to become EVIL on these? I might be pregnant and need advice.... people that know from experience or professionals PLEASE HELP.
if it were me?  i'd RUN as fast as i could...BUT...you're not me.

soooo...why is it that you stay and be treated in that manner?  

are you aware that by staying with him...no matter what you "say"...that you are, in reality, telling him that's it's ok to use?  it's called enabling.
The best thing for you to do is be there for him but set rules help him get started in a program like methodone clinic if he can't handle detox he will have a whole treatment plan there it sounds like you really care just don't give up unless he won't help himself I to used to be an addict use roxy 30 in florida I threw my whole life away I know how it is now I have a two year old and one on the way and has been with the same person for five years now life is great So don't give up and its never to late I hope this can help
The type of drugs ur husband is addicted to are opiates (which I'm sure u already know) & if u've done research, you'll see how difficult it is for the user to come off of. If you look under another post in this section named Dialated pupils, I wrote a comment to that woman about my experience w opiates & my bf. Have a read & maybe you'll see something that helps :) and just an fyi I'm one full week clean of opiates myself & am feeling 85% me again!! All it takes is a strong determined mind & time.
Good luck!!
If he admitted even once that he is addicted, it sounds like he wants help. It's when they WON'T admit that they have a problem that you need to worry. I would try to get him into a detox program and then maybe rehabilitation. But know that most likely he will not be able to quit on his own without professional help. Best of luck to you both.. and btw yes it is normal for him to get angry and even violent when on the drugs. That's why you need to get him help asap.
My boyfriend has been taking all sorts of pills too and im 6 months pregnant with twins. He gets horrible mood swings and wastes tons of money. If you really love him you need to be honest and tell him he has a problem and ask him to go to treatment, if he continues to deny it there is nothing you can really do until he decides to change on his own. You need to make sure you are doing whats best for you and your baby if you are pregnant. Im trying with my boyfriend right now. Good luck, I know how hard it is!
I have been married to an addict for 8 years and if I were you I would run. Honestly, if we weren't married I would have been gone a long time ago. I have been trying to keep my marriage vows but I don't know how much longer it will last. Nothing is getting better and he has made my life hell. He has stolen my entire twenty's from me with his lies and addiction. At some point you have to do what's best for you, that's what I'm trying to convince myself to do. I have recently realized that I'm better off without him and his crap.