confused wife
can anyone tell me what i am supposed to do.  6 months ago i found out my husbsand had a pill problem.  For six months he supposedly had quit or need to quit every time i found how he was getting money to buy them.  Now I have not let go of this problem and i made him make a choice his pills or family and i made the step to leave so he knows i am not playing anymore.  Why am I the one who feels bad.  Why does it bother me that he hates me so much.  Deep down inside he knows the only reason he has not hit rock bootom is because i kept him up.  How do I deal with this
Hi and welcome. Men are very weak when it comes to certain things and sometimes tough love is the only option. Just keep in contact with him and let him know that you love him. His pill problem started off slow and he was not aware where the road would lead. Im certain that if he knew he would not have started in the first place. Just perceive him with an illness where the decision to be well has to come from him. Im sure he misses you but the emphoric feeling he gets from the pills offsets any quilt.