Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
heroin abuse

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

heroin abuse

Please I need help and advice my husband has been a recovering heroin addict but think he is using and he is hiding his methodone he makes me feel like I'm going mad and crazy and he blames me for him blipping im pregnant with his  second child and don't know what to do one minute he is calm and nice and then the next he is horrible please anyone help
ok u know what he is like high on heroin&the difference when he takes methadone.If he is doing this he will lie to the bitter end.Its pointless to argue&ur pregnant this is undue stress.What is making u think he is doing this?
He uses money and doesn't  tell me what on one minute he is fine the next he snaps all the time always wanting to go to work when he is surposed to be off blanking his phone not being able to sit down for long  and he sometimes doesn't take his meds and he then says its my fault he uses it makes me feel like I'm going crazy and mad he doesn't do anything with our two year old really I do everything he is just horrible when he is on heroin
And its hard he has been on a methi try and support him but its not enoughodone script for just over 3 years and i done think its giving him any effect he was on 20 ml but now back up to 40 ml I just don't know what to do any more
And its hard he has been on a methodone script for just over 3 years and it feels like its giving him no effect he was on 20 ml but now back up to 40 ml I try to help and support him and love him but it feels like its not enough I don't know what else to do