Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
im sure he's using again?

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

im sure he's using again?

We've done so well, baby was born family life was exhasting but great but now he's argumentative , hanging out wiv his old pals who are still using, this makes me uncomfortable but he tells me he's not interested in it? He used to inject, I caught him once when I was pregnant, I was heartbroken and considered leaving him there n then,somehow he convinced me to stay and promised neva to use again he also got help from a rehab center! He was give meth n has managed to reduce to 10mg, im so proud of him for that. The last month or so has been soo hard we argue all the time ,in the heat of the argument he called me worthless, a joke,a lazy *****! When we managed to talk he told me he had smoked heroin? I think he's on it again? He's moody, argumentative, go's out most night's n even thru thr day? If he's on the phone he will go outside to talk? Today he left at half 4 said he'd be 20mins half hr tops, he came back @ half 7 ,he was hyper n happy for about 30mins before he started falling asleep in his jacket potatoe lol he's been nodding in n out of consciousness all evening, I really believe he's taken somthing but he wont be honest! Wish I knew for sure?
"if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck...it's a duck"

Lol I like it but I've got three beautiful children to consider,  only one is his as the other two were from a previous marriage, I don't want to destroy my family unless I know for sure he is? Im completly nieve to the signs of heroin use as he's smoked and injected it before? I only found out just recently he used on his birthday end of Feb! He claims hasn't touched it since? I dunno if he turns out to be a duck il send him bk to his pond lol
I hope you come back..I will bump this up..We have alot on here that had been on Heroin for many years..I will say that the things you are describing are sure signs of using..BUT I was on the methadone if that what you mean by meth... I used it for 12 yrs and started to add other drug to it..I acted just like all the things you just said..It is a very powerful disease and you must stay away from EVERYBODY that uses..I have Friends I have known for 40 yrs I can not be around them at all...I sure wish you the best..He needs to talk to a DR and get a good taper and get off of it ALL..Then it sounds like he needs to be in some meetings with Clean Friends...
vickie
I did mean methadone, he's now on 10mg I am proud of him for reducing his intake but my instincts are telling me he's lying, thankfully I control the finances but I had to go out for a couple of hrs n came back to find he'd pawned my tv! Im stressed, depressed n very unsure of what to do, he tells me daily im worthless, a **** mum and im hated by the ppl I care about. I really can't talk to anyone about this n I dont know what to do for the best?