methadone 100mg. and lithium
my 31 yearold daughter was on klonapin for 15 years. she has substance abuse and is taking methadone for opiate addiction. 100mg. aday. she had to go off klonapin cold turkey and is only on methadone. she has severe anixety and depression and lithium has been mentioned.  i am worried it will make her zombie like. does anyone have any information on this dose of methadone .   signed very worried mother :(

hello worried mom and welcome.
stopping klonopin cold turkey is very dangerous it needs to be tapered . there is a high risk of seizures.
why did she stop cold turkey?   that is why she is experiencing so much anxiety and depression.   when did she go on the methadone?
hi you can take lithium with methadone I did and had no side effects if she srarts to nod off its because of to high a dose of methadone if she is an addict someone needs to go to the clinic periodically and check her dose as addicts we will keep moving it up this is where the noding comes in take a trip to the clinic and see what they have to say they tend to over medicate good luck and God bless......Gnarly