Aa
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385262982
not really a question
some of you "old timers" here know my experience with my son christian and his meth addiction.

he's been clean 6 months...YAY ! ! !

not sure why, but i am getting really anxious lately, and he hasn't thrown out any red flags. (hope it's not mother's intuition)

PLEASE say a prayer for christian...he wants to make it so badly.  he's accepted God back in to his life and has a totally new and different attitude, outlook, and game plan for his life.

lizzie lou
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
480448 tn?1426952138
I'm on it, LL.  You're such an amazing Mom (and Grandma).  Maybe you just have your hackles up because of the stress of the holidays and everything, and hubby being gone, you know?  No signs or anything out of the ordinary?

Praying he continues down the road of sobriety...6 months is awesome!

You know all the ways to get a hold of me if you need something...even just to chat, or vent, okay?

XOXO
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
Hey, I'll say prayers too.  No matter how old they get, our role as 'mom' never ends.  Your son will be okay, one day at a time.  Prayers coming your way!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
495284 tn?1333897642
This is fantastic news!!!!!!!  Sounds like he has a good plan in place. I am so happy for the both of you.  Try to work thru the anxiety right now.  I know easier said than done!  

Congrats to the both of you on 6 months clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Living with an Addict Community Resources