Addiction: Living with an Addict Community
suboxone withdrawal

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION: LIVING WITH AN ADDICT COMMUNITY. This patient support community is for family members and loved ones of people who are substance abuse addicts. Discussions cover how to help your loved one, enabling, coping with the emotional impact of addiction, intervention, and when to seek medical help. If you are not a family member of a substance abuse addict and instead need help with your addiction, please visit our Addiction: Substance Abuse Community to get the support you need.

suboxone withdrawal

waiting to feel better - it has been since mid December 2012 - after 5 years of being prescribed suboxone - still after 2 months so anxious and not myself?   afraid to do anything but making myself at least try and walk a couple of blocks - as my muscles are so weakened and never have I been depressed - but this must be depression.