withdrawal ease
can anyone tell me about this product. like, does it work. Its 89 dollars for day & night formulas. My daughter is on fetenyl now and I want her off that asap from what im reading here. she has been a heavy abuser and is ready to get right. please send me all of your informed & experienced knowlege. Sincerely. a dad   ps. i found this product rite on this page. thank you
I bought it but it but i was only taking suboxone, and i was able to cut my dose in halve, from 8mg to 4mg, HOWEVER, after  research i feel it was the placeabo effect as well as changing my diet for the better. If i were you dont Fck around, take her to the doctor yourself and make sure she does it right, help her, love her, take this endeavor on as if you were the addict, this may sound harsh but imagine what upside a daughter thats happy again, then imagine the downside, need i say more? Best of luck, im no md but wish you and your daughter the best...
And btw, yur doctor will give you the real deal on getting her off that nonsense, sure you may have to take week off work but who cares, again best of luck!