zanex
my son just got home and a kid that just got out of high school he saw taking 4 zanex while drinking.or so thats what he said he was taking 4 of?....i dont know the kid and trying to figure out what to do...he is 18 and doesnt have parents i can call....
Does your son hang out with this boy?  He is playing a very dangerous game here mixing zanax and alcohol.....
I was going to ask the same thing, is your son hanging out with the boy?  Definitely not good mixing alcohol and prescription drugs.  But yes hard to report when you don't have a school authority or parents to report it to.  Keep us posted on this.
Xanax and booze can kill, especially a kid with no tolerance. 4 pills is A LOT. This kid is playing Russian roulette with his life. Alert the school and hopefully they can try and help him. Talk with your son on the grave dangers of fooling around with pills. They can be deadly in the hands of young kids especially.
I just re read. The kids out of school..anyone close to him you can tell?
Any update on this, was curious what happened.