A Poem to read and how true it is
PILLS- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell..
Hopefully this works as a deterrrent... and I hope you have given up YOUR destructive ways
i am trying to fight this i can do it i can do it
Thanks for my morning cry.....God that poem is profound and so true. Thanks for sharing. xx  PS....I am copying this for my teenage kids.
Well written and oh so true!!! Stay strong...you CAN break free of this. We're here for you...
ty u all i hope all of the people that have a problem with pills take and read this daily i try to and it makes me smile each day cause why the devil little pill thinks he has me i can t wait to prove him wrong ty love all the comments i need them ty all
So very true and so very sad. Still trying to fight the battle....
Hey, just keep reading this poem over and over and every day, what a great way of words, thanks for sharing! Bugz
this poem is so true i am so glad God gave me the power to overcome this crazy train i am forever grateful and this poem is a reminder of what those pills can do thanks for shaing and i hope EVERYONE finds the strength to quit these because it CAN be done and life is so much better blessings:)
Awesome poem!!!!!
And soooooo true. Thank you!
Ive been posting this same poem. I seen it on here the other day posted by someone else and thought they wouldnt care if we keep it going so i try and post it every chance i get!

It makes so much since and just hits home!
Ts sio true that poem I posted it on facebook it needs to be out there its so true
So crazy but so true! This pome just made me say WoW! Thanks for shareing. :)
Yw all it is a good poem and a true one
I needed to read this more badly than I care to admit.