Apology.
For the past while I have been busy feeling sorry for myself. This is so unlike me. However, when I was told that I had type 2 diabetes and when I got to thinking about this being added to my other problems I started to curse that fates that caused it and withdrew into wallowing in self pity. I also thought,"Why am I worrying about the people on MedHelp when I have all these problems?" It took a little while for me to realize that I have had a good life up until now despite my problems and that taking it out on others is beneath me. In that vein I would sincerely like to apologize to everyone here for forgetting that you are my friends and have helped me in my time of need  and for even thinking that you do not count, because you do. Without your support and kind words when I needed them I might never have conquered my addiction, albeit a short one. Without the help of many I might not have overcome it so quickly. Knowing this and forgetting it even for a moment is not what I am notmally like and so I must sincerely apologize for allowing that imbecilic thought to enter my head.
please dont be sorry. You did not "forget" us, you "remembered" yourself. You had//have every right to be concerned about your med conditions and we are here for you..
Hey sweet pea... You gotta take care of yourself FIRST and FOREMOST!  

You are such a kind and caring gentleman with a wealth of wisdom... Post when you feel like it, but please take care of yourself first....

I'll be out here waiting to here your posts as I always learn so much from them...

Happy THANKSGIVING... and what I'm THANK FULL for is YOU!
You are a SAINT and a ANGEL...

God Bless you and keep you...

NorcoQueen