Be careful .
Two men were golfing. One took a swing and his ball hooked into a patch of buttercups. Once in amongst the buttercups and finding the ball he began to swing with a vengeance hardly moving the ball. As he was about to take another swing a lady suddenly appeared and said," I am Mother Nature and I am appalled at what you are doing to my buttercups. You have destroyed so many that I have no alternative but to take away your butter for the rest of your life." She then snapped her fingers and disappeared. Trembling with the pain of what happened he decoded to tell his friend what had just happened. He began to shout Bill, Bill where are you? After a minute or so Bill replied," I'm over here in the pussywillows"Upon hearing this Tm began to shout," For God's sake Bill don't swing, don't swing, don't swing!
Oh this is good!!!!!!
Ha! ha!  I had to share that one..I am still laughing...I guess I better go with the Hub when he golfs...Ha!!! To cute..Thanks for the giggle...
You are always good for premium advice, social comment, and a joke or two.......Please keep it up!  We need to have the social side active again.