Can you take ambien with suboxone?
I know that you can not mix suboxone with narcotics, but can you take abmien and suboxone while detoxing?
I think so.. I took Lunesta for a few nights
I am a current Suboxone user.  My doctor prescribed me Ambien CR and I've tried Lunestra, also, while on Suboxone.  Sometimes the Suboxone, taken later at night, causes me insomnia.  I take both and all is good.  Good luck!
yes ..i was on SUB 15 months..my doc also prescribed me Ambien CR also.....
bad thing about ambien is that it will lose its effectiveness after taken for a period of time...try some Melantonin in between a few days to give the ambien time to start working good again if this happens.

ps

also i been taking ambien for a period of years..only side effect i ever saw from it was unable to sleep once i stopped taking it..but the way i see it is that i couldn't sleep before i started taking it ..THATS why i started taking it to begin with..lol :)

no horrible side effects or WD'S like opiates give you..i don't care what you hear....I been on it long enough to know......

Brian
So I just started taking symboxin and I've been taking anbien cr I just want to no if it's ok to mix
SOME DOCTORS DON'T LIKE TO PERSCRIBE BOTH BUT MOST DO. MY ADVICE IS IF YOU ARE ON SUBOXONE TO WITHDRAW YOURSELF FROM ANY STREET OR PERSCRIBED DRUG DON'T TAKE AMBIEN STICK IT OUT TRY ADVIL PM WITH THE SUBS OR MAYBE ANOTHER SLEEP AIDE BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE A ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR AND AMBIEN IS EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE, PLEASE TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR 11 YRS AND YOU MIGHT FEEL LIKE SLEEP IS FORIEGN RIGHT NOW AND DEFINITLY NEED SOME HELP W/ SLEEP BUT DON'T TAKE AMBIEN