Addiction: Social Community
Change

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Change

I'm 148 days clean,I've been through the ringer getting to this point i am a recovering addict from suboxone i snorted it several times a day i felt that it gave me a uphoric feeling and helped me keep up with my family and job i have no desire to spend my life relying on drugs again and I am proud of my accomplished sobriety but it seems to have changed me and not in the way it does most people i am mean almost all the time to the peolpe i care about the most and i cant seem to get caught up on anything keep my house clean, cook ,my sons school work,pay bills on time,or  get ready for anything on time i feel like im in a haze or a bubble that just wont let me be my old self  and my boyfriend is totally anti-drugs and he says you never want to do anything fun anymore your always tired and i notice it too.Is it possible I was always like this and never noticed and what do you do when people who hate drugs wished you still used because maybe i really was a better person how do i get back to he real person i was not what i am now a shell of what the drugs left behind
With time you will feel better I think you are experiancing what is called the wall as well as paws do you know what that is?
Becca
Hang in there these will pass are you doing after care?