Aa
A
A
Close
Co Codamol addiction, Its now or never!!!
I have been addicted to cocodamol for 12yrs 30/500 x 4 3 times a day one dose in the morning 8am, afternoon 2pm, and night 10-11pm, and enough is enough, I have tried before to come off them and I struggle more with the loose bowels than anything else, I have tried compensating with immodium but they only last 1-2 hours and its back again, I can deal with all the other symptoms but this one stops me from working and I cant afford not to, can anyone help before I give up and kill myself as im at my whitts end, I know this sound very dramatic but I REALLY have had enough please help.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sorry no one has responded. If suicide is an issue with you please call a hotline or go to the emergency room.

You have posted in the social community. It is sometimes slow on this side.
Please post in the substance abuse forum and you will get some help from others there.

You can beat this! I hope you find some help! you only need to ask.
Good luck to you I hope you can get help. I no nothing about your med.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi.. please don't give up and try to approach a rehab center where they will recover your life back to you..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im back and free from the co-codamol cycle. It was hard but I feel I am getting there, I quit the day I read this post back to myself, WELL DONE MEE!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Social Community Resources