Depression
j34
I know that depression is anger turned inwards ,now how to go about changing it back ,depression turned back to anger!!!! lol  How do you deal with things(emotions)  when you know the answers but your head is telling ya all diffrent things. ??
Sometimes it is a good idea to get some help with feelings like this .Talking to a therapist ,or a pastor , a counselor .Are you on any type of antidepressant?
Where do you get that depression is anger turned inwards?  Maybe in the broadest sense of things. People get depressed when  a  loved one dies--I can't see where that is anger turned inwards. That's just my take on it.

Jules
In some cases it is found that depression is in fact anger turned inwards. The reason for this assumption is because many depressed people react to stress by turning their anger inward as a response to physical or emotional abuse or neglect from parents or others. One secondary effect of the depression sufferer's denial of anger is that their interpersonal relationships are often unhappy and unhealthy. Another side-effect of anger is that it can fuel obsessions, phobias, addictions and manic tendencies