Addiction: Social Community
Do you notice a change in your body temp?

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

One of the many good things about be off Lortab I am not sweating as much as I did.
I am at that age where nite sweats are "normal" But I don't get that really hot feeling anymore.
It has been over a year and it keeps getting better.

Terry
terry ,
I have started to get them since I stopped using buy I only have one O left so I might be hit premenopausal.
don't get me wrong I like being a women but darn we have a lot to deal with the day we hit puberty! And just goes from there on and on and on.... I don't have to sleep on toel anymore
That is a good thing!
What is "toel?"  I'm in Menopause, and I'm tapering off Vicodin, and I notice that around the time for my "next dose" I feel really hot.

I have Clonodine which helps for the Hot Flashes both from Menopause and Detox.
I think she meant a towel!!!

I had hot flashes all the frickin time when i was using.  Once i quit i no longer get them a bazillion times a day.  They come few and far between now.
yeah, Terry.... i was the one always sweating when i was using. I really really hated.... my face was sweating the whole year not only during the summer..... but after stopping, wow... what a change, no more excessive sweating, just the normal thing, i can ever wear make up without worrying it would be ruined five minutes later so what was the point ?
I was thinking about this this morning.  My neck and back are out right now and i am going to the chiropractor this afternoon.  I have noticed a flushed feeling come and go this last week and i think it comes from this.  My neck is sitting between my shoulder blades and my back is in my butt, or so it feels!!!  God forbid i would of gone when this first started!!!  LOL
OUCH!! Thats gotta hurt! I get hot flashes now when I don't feel well or I am in pain.
I swear one of these days I am just go up in flames.
Hope the chiopractor pops you back into shape. I love them. Hate the noise it makes but man it feels good.