Do you notice a change in your body temp?
One of the many good things about be off Lortab I am not sweating as much as I did.
I am at that age where nite sweats are "normal" But I don't get that really hot feeling anymore.
It has been over a year and it keeps getting better.

Terry
terry ,
I have started to get them since I stopped using buy I only have one O left so I might be hit premenopausal.
don't get me wrong I like being a women but darn we have a lot to deal with the day we hit puberty! And just goes from there on and on and on.... I don't have to sleep on toel anymore
That is a good thing!
What is "toel?"  I'm in Menopause, and I'm tapering off Vicodin, and I notice that around the time for my "next dose" I feel really hot.

I have Clonodine which helps for the Hot Flashes both from Menopause and Detox.
I think she meant a towel!!!

I had hot flashes all the frickin time when i was using.  Once i quit i no longer get them a bazillion times a day.  They come few and far between now.
yeah, Terry.... i was the one always sweating when i was using. I really really hated.... my face was sweating the whole year not only during the summer..... but after stopping, wow... what a change, no more excessive sweating, just the normal thing, i can ever wear make up without worrying it would be ruined five minutes later so what was the point ?
I was thinking about this this morning.  My neck and back are out right now and i am going to the chiropractor this afternoon.  I have noticed a flushed feeling come and go this last week and i think it comes from this.  My neck is sitting between my shoulder blades and my back is in my butt, or so it feels!!!  God forbid i would of gone when this first started!!!  LOL
OUCH!! Thats gotta hurt! I get hot flashes now when I don't feel well or I am in pain.
I swear one of these days I am just go up in flames.
Hope the chiopractor pops you back into shape. I love them. Hate the noise it makes but man it feels good.