Does anyone else .......
Think that our government can get out of touch with reality occasionaly?  During the "space race" in  the 60's the scientists decided that a standard ball point pen would not work in zero gravity. So they went to work. It took 12 MILLION dollars to produce a pen that will write upside down, in zero gravity, and even underwater!!  And it worked. The Russians you ask?  They gave their cosmonauts a pencil!!!
I cant remember how many millions they spent on the sex life of an ant.  Bet that was erotic!!  lol

I saw something on the evening news awhile back about a gov't facility(Air Force maybe).  Billions were spent on this building and all the electronics.  Years and years were spent working on this project and now this all sits empty with no future plans to ever use it.  Now i need to go and look to see what this was all about!!!!  Age is catching up with me!!  lol