Addiction: Social Community
Experimentation Risk Factors

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Experimentation Risk Factors

Hi, i have used cannabis for about a year now and i am able to stop or slow down when i want to, so i dont think there is a problem there. However, i have been thinking of experimenting with different drugs and the first one that came to mind was DXM (robo).I have already done it once and i liked the experience alot and I am pretty keen to share it with some of my friends. I have read some stuff saying that it can become quite addictive and i was wondering if there was any one who knew if i would get addicted to it from using about 5 times in the space of 3 months. Also does anyone know of any bad effects it can have on the body? I do realise that this isnt really a question about getting off a substance but a question that is looking at the chances of me getting hooked on it.
DXM, is really bad for you, especially in large doses, the more you do it, the more chance you will become addicted! it's sure easy way to devleop a **** load of brain-damage especially if you do it often... it's alot worse for you than alot of other drugs. You mite as well, eat some mushrooms if your trying to get high like that
What's DMX?
DMX is cough sirup. Since their introduction, over-the-counter preparations containing dextromethorphan, DMX, have been used in a manner inconsistent with their labeling, often as a recreational drug.
At doses higher than medically recommended, dextromethorphan is classified as a dissociative psychedelic drug, with visible effects that are similar to those of ketamine and phencyclidine (PCP).
It can produce distortions of the visual field, feelings of dissociation, distortions of bodily perception, excitement, as well as a loss of comprehension of time.
Okay with that said.. I say NO to DMX!  It sounds very dangerous!
why would you want to drink alot of OTC cough syrpe??? just thinkin about it tells me that you (like myself) have some BIG problems!! Get yourself some help now....