Fears And Phobia's
I am scared of heights, I get a sick feeling and dizzy. Not sure if falling off the roof a few years back made it worse, but the ladder broke my fall at least, haha. I am also terrified now of drugs, I know the damage they caused me and knowing my addictive personality i could fall prey to almost any kind I'm sure. The fear of going back keeps me safe though. I am terrified of flying which I am going to have to do and hoping they have something non-narcotic to knock me out, lol. What are your fears or phobia's
Hmmm....
I am PETRIFIED of bats, omg....they scare the s**t outta me!
Spiders (lil things get everywhere) :(
Wasps (uurrrgghhhh yuk)
Moths....(WHY are they here?!?! LOL)
i have a HORRIBLE fear of bad thunderstorms and tornadoes.  was never afraid of bad weather until my husband drove us straight into an oncoming tornado and we had to turn the car around and try to outrun it.  we ended up having to jump out of the car and bang on some strangers house to let us in to get out of the way of the tornado.  i had three kids with me at the time and i have never been so frightened as i was that day.  since then...i go into major panic attacks when really bad weather is around.
Fear of driving off the road. Fear of losing love. Fear of failure.
Fear of heights and rodents.I don't mind snakes,snails,lizards frogs,bugs of any kind but OMG don't let me even see a mouse,not even on tv.I jump right out of my skin.I can't even handle hamsters.Anything small,furry,and with a tail,I'm outta here!!!!!
Some of you folks could benefit from immersion therapy and facing your fears  - skydiving works for fear of heights...... survival workouts will take away a fear of small bugs when you cook and eat them for awhile....and bats taste like chicken (use tobasco) with some garlic. Small rodents (rats, mice, hamsters..) taste like small birds amd are very good.  Thunderstorms come around too often to be scared ot them - you cant stay in the house forever! Learn to deal with tornado's - there are proper ways...you dont try and outrun - you evade by taking a course perpendicular to tornado  and open distance. Shelter in a house without a good basement isnt shelter.....as good shelter can be found in culvert pipes and even roadside ditches.... There are many ways to face and deal with the fears....
Flying
Heights
Snakes
I'm afraid of fish !    Won't swim with them and don't even like to eat them. lol  Just the thought of swimming in the ocean with them down there around my legs ......gives me the hebejebees !
Sara you forgot about your fear of pop tarts and FOP's with shopping carts!!!! LMAO
Oh no you didnt sister!!!!!  LMAO!!!

I thought you hated bugs by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO    Only a certain breed of bug.....and we don't have that specific one here in Pittsburgh,but I hear that type is very close to where you live!!!!
My fear of fish doesn't sound so crazy now.........fear of pop tarts. lol
Yeah too bad she doesn't have a fear of poles,stilettos,ceiling mirrors and men in dark glasses!!!!!LOL
Does that make me bad kim??!!!!!!!!!  LOL
Who YOU bad???? WHAT????? Well you are a perfect angel in my book sister!!!!! YEAH right!!!!!

Forgive us Gizzy for hijacking this post.Once again....It was all Sara's fault!!!!! LOL
Sara Sara Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMAO
i too have the common fear of heights but i still love to go on rollercoasters! I dont know if its cuz Im strapped/buckled in that makes a difference or what, but i love coasters! However stand me up on a chair 5" off the ground and Im woozier than a mouse that fell in a wine barrell, LOL.  I cant walk on bleachers at arena type settings out of fear of falling down them and get so woozy i cant stand it. I cant go up ladders and never ever could get on a roof.

I  also dont like to drive in the thick fog. I hate not being able to see in front of me like that and it gives me a panick attack, I feel like Im suffocating in fog.

bugs dont bother me too much-- i have the motto- you leave me alone and I wont squash the helll out of you.  I will freak out though if a big spider crawls on me. Daddy Long Legs are the only type of spider Im not bothered by.

SNakes-- hate them!
I USED to be horribly afraid of bugs, but becoming a mother cured me of it.  When you're a mom and your kids are freaking because of a bug, you kinda have to take over and be the voice of reason and say it isn't gonna hurt you, etc....you have to SHOW them YOU'RE not afraid too, so then you pick it up.  One of my daughters though, is still scared to death of them.  The other will cry if you hurt one, so either she or I, will carry them outside.

I am scared to death of failure and something happening to my kids or husband.  
Ok I decided enough prpole are fearfull of weird things lol Fear of loosing my immediate family one or all.. unfounded but there.. Heights.. now this sounds extreme.. but when my kids were little and they would get on the cliffs at the ocean.. I felt like just throwing myself off and getting it over with as I knew it would happen to them and I did not want to witness it!!! (dang sara) Get back.. were fine mom.. get back.. step closer.. heart thudding..  that was a biggie.. grand kids will go to the river lol
Oh Yeah and one more.. Forgetting to check Spell Check !!
I HATE snakes, BIG animals and tornado weather..I will hide is bad weather, run from big animals, and kill the Hell out of a snake.
I worry that my dad wont remember me when it is my time to leave this life......
This is interesting. The only person that scares me is eagle.:)
D-sarah - how ironic is that, I lost my mom at 11, and my worst fear is that I will see her and also my husband, and neither of them will know its me, or vice versa. I have heard for so long that I would see my mom again someday, and have feared I won't even make it there because of my past and that she won't be there because of hers.

As far as on this earth, I am deathly afraid of bugs, Big clusters of bugs. Roaches and stuff like that...UGH...I have chills now.
ladders, gas stations that have tankers unloading in them, fear of losing another child, fear of trying to hook up electronic stuff that has a lot of connections and a manual as thick as a dictionary

Jim
then i would worry about the parachute not coming out and that is a LOOOOOONG way down!!!  Oh great another fear to add to my many already...........
I am afraid of going off the road into water.  That's scares the heck out of me!  

I'm also afraid of heights.  Once we went up to Snowbird (ski resort) and took the Tram up the top of the mountain.  Many people go and look over the side and I can't do that.  I even get dizzy watching someone else do it!  Even walking up to the top row in an arena will do that to me!  UGH!!!!  We watched Cliffhanger with Sylvester Stallone and there's a part where he's hanging and I thought I was going to get sick!  OIY!!!!
i have an intense fear of shots, needles, and blood that is mine, but i am absolutley fine with watching surgery- hahaha. but for your fobias i would justtake step by step, like first looking at pictures of heights, watching movies with heights, then actually looking down a height, and this will slowly but surely slow down the immense fear your brain is creating..
hope this helps out!
spiders and spider webs! it was worse when i was pregnant. I remember being so terrified about needing to walk outside that I was actually in tears and standing on a chair. I still HATE walking through a spider web and the icky sound it makes when I do. Bees are another one, if they buzz me I'm likely to scream. Ohhhh and we have those huge 2" long Japanese hornets here too! I make for great entertainment when those come around!!!
Oh speaking of bees...does anyone else here freak out over those wasps that look like they're following you? Their lil heads turn to watch you walk by them...ewww ewww ewww ewww. EEEEEEK why? Why torture us like that?