HOW TO GET OFF XANAX
PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!
I HAVE BEEN TAKEN XANAX FOR ABOUT A YEAR TO HELP CALM MYSELF AND SLEEP.  I SARTED WITH .50 MG A NIGHT AND EVENTUALLY GOT UP TO 2 MG PER NIGHT TO SLEEP.  I STARTED TO HAVE A TOLERANCE AND DESIDED THAT WAS TIME TO QUIT.  I AM NOW DOWN TO 1 MG, AND I AM STILL TRYING TO ET OFF THESE MEDS.  I ALSO TAKE ELEVIL TO HELP ME CALM DOWN.  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WEANING MYSELF OFF, BUT IT IS A HARD BATTLE.  I STARTED TO HAVE REALLY BAD HEADACHES MIGRANES AT THAT.  I BEEN SEEING MANY DOCTORS ABOUT THESE HEADACHES EVEN A HEAD SPECIALIST AND IT SEEM LIKE IT DIDN'T HELP.  CAN SOME PLEASE SEND ME SOMETHING OR RECOMMEND HOW DO I GET OFF THIS STUFF SAFELY.  AND DO YALL THINK THE HEADACHES CAN BE CAUSE BY WITHDRAWALS FROM THE XANAX.  PLEASE HELP...
D.B.
Hey Bro,
Dr. Heather Ashton is the expert in tapering off of Xanax. Here is her site address: http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha01.htm.
You can find exact taper schedules, forums, faq's and a "contact us" email that they actually respond to most of the time. I am going through the same and her taper schedules come highly recommended to minimize WD symptoms.
I'm on Canada now I want off but scared cause when I don't take it my anxiety gets worse. I really hate it an IM nit sure if IM going crazy or what but someone help me figure this out
Xanax not Canada