Addiction: Social Community
Happy Valentine's Day

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey community,

Hope you all feel the love I am sending out today. Thank you for just being around and sharing your advice and stories. Doing pretty good today...exercised, bought cupcakes for my kid to surprise her for Valentine's day and working. I can DRIVE all over the place without the fear that I might kill someone (I used to worry about that a lot when I was medication). What a miracle! Now that's loving myself....and others.
Back atcha, Cupid~
That "attitude of gratitude" is a deal breaker.....and you seem to really be focusing on what is BETTER.....that's a GOOD thing!