Addiction: Social Community
Having w/d's
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Having w/d's

I am having BB8 (Big Brother) w/d's, lol. I am a fan and wondered if anyone else on the board is. I even had the 24/7 live feeds. If so, were you happy with the winners???
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
totally having w/d's.  and NO not happy with the winners!!! but glad **** won over his whiney, sneaky daughter... :-)
Blank
Tim, I knew I loved you for numerous reasons - but did not know that we shared a love for Big Brother!   Please tell me though that you did not like **** and Danielle!  My favorites were eric and jessica.  It felt like there was no need for the finale,  since they both basically won and you know will split the money.  But I am glad that **** won over Danielle.   I cannot stand her, thank God my kids are not like that.  I wish it was on more than once a year.  It always starts close to my oldest daughter's birthday so I keep up with it that way.  But, we do have Apprentice, top model, the office, and desperate housewifes.  Remember, since my husband has been gone, I have turned to television for companionship!

Love, Cindy
Blank
221016_tn?1196977061
LOL, another BB fan. I love BB, can you tell?? I am happy that ED won and Dani was a spoiled, whiney little child. She did make me happy when she told her Dad she loved him when the poor guy was freezing to death. What a good season this was. Of course, seeing Janelle was great :) I thought they all were interesting characters and the only one I really disliked was Jen. ED was crude, rude and many other things, he was honest with his feelings and I respected that. I think most of them said some pretty brutal things. I respected Jameka the most and thought she had class. My two BB fans :).

I hope all is well with you today my friend. I have missed you and all the rest of my buds here. It feels good to be back and it does help with my recovery.

Love to ya,
Tim
Blank
... and it's SOOO great to have ya back, punkin.

:-)
luvvvvvvv.
mj!
Blank
221016_tn?1196977061
It is so great to be back and type at you again :)  I have missed you!!!

Love to ya,
Tim
Blank
right back at ya, big boy!! xoxoxoxoxoxooxox!!! :-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...