Addiction: Social Community
Hello

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Hello

Just dropping by to say hello. Hope all of you here are good to go and safe. Glad to see a couple of you a couple other places that help :)

Nice to hear from you.  How have you been?
I have been getting better and worse at the same time really. I think I am almost as lost as I was when I was addicted to meth, just without the meth. The only light I have shining a way is my wife.

Thank you for asking.
glad to see you here :).... well. to tell the truth and from my experience, quitting is not a magic pill  but  you save your life and this is some sort of miracle . My life is full of problems but at least, i don't have to deal with the big big problem that my no life was before...

take care and keep walking :)