Humor
A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
"Not a chance," says the husband. "It is 3 o'clock in the morning," he slams the door and returns to bed."
"Who was that?"  asks the wife.
"Just some drunk guy asking for a push."
"Did you help him?" she asks
"No I did not, it is 3o'clock in the morning and it is pouring rain outside!"
His wife said," Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down amd those two guys helped us? You should be ashamed of yourself !"
The man reluctantly gets dressed and goes out into the pouring rain.
He calls out into the dark,"Hello are you still there?"
"Yes," comes back the answer.
"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.
"Yes! Please!" comes the reply from the datkness
"Where are you?" asks the husband.
"Over here on the swing !" replies the drunk.
Oh my gosh!!   Thanks Mangee, I needed the smiles, sounds like the old drinking days!

Also, I loved what you wrote to Hope today.  Our society needs to add more teaching about lifestages in our schools.   Gosh, we need to learn to be human beings too.   Thank goodness I get to teach special education which includes a "social skills" class. I can add stuff like that into my lessons and sort of design it myself.

That was very funny - I am trying to remember so I can tell it at work but I am a terrible joke teller.  My printer is not hooked up to my computer at the moment.  I guess I could print it at work! lol  My brain finally figured that one out! LOL