I'm taking another poll. lol
How many here have health insurance ?  Not including Medicare or Medicaid. Do you pay for it privately or through your employer ?
I have it and it is paid by me. I am my employer.
I have insurance.....paid for by me.

I am relief staff ..so my employer pays no benefits.
I have it also and it's offered through work.
I have insurance as well, I have my chioce though my employer or though my wife's either case we pay a good portion of the premium ourself.

My son works part time for a large office supply company, he is a college student so for right now he is covered under ours but, he can get good insurance through them if needed.
I have insurance, paid by me. I am the employer. When George Bush took office, my plan was 79 bucks a month.With a zero co-pay and pay zero at the hospital. The same plan is now $850.00 a month. $30.00 co-pay at doctors and $5000.00 deductible at hospital.I switched to the Gamblers Plan. It's only $400.00 a month. $30.00 co-pay at doctors. $5000.00 deductible at hospital and I pay 20% at hospital. Unless I pass out and they drag me to the hospital, I am not going. I don't think Obama is going to get me free insurance. I don't want that. I would just like it to be more fare. Why is Health insurance 40% more in Miami than most of the country? McCain's plan is the same as Bush's. It's not working. It goes up 15-20% a year. At least Obama talks about insurance and understands there is a huge problem. McCains plan is no plan. Obamas plan keeps the giant H.M.O.s in the middle, making billions off the health of people. So, Obama's plan ***** too. But, at least Obamas plan gets more people insured. That should bring my costs down. I am sick of paying for everyone else. Why is it, you have to have car insurance, but you don't have to have health insurance?

Is have to have proper English?
no health insurance for my kids or me =(
My family is insured through my hubby's work. Counting our dental, rx & medical we pay a little under $50/wk. It is a $300 ded then 85/15 coinsurance with a $1000 out of pocket. Office visits are $20 or $30 for a specialist or Urgent Care $100 for ER. Our RX's are almost all $5 except for a few name brand ones..and those max out at $50. In 2006 when I had my son the out of pocket was $3,000...the company realized that was really high and for the people who met it they gave them a check for $1000. Well, even with my son in NICU for 8 days and me in there for 6 days we had 2 different bills and missed the mark by $30...no refund. But that's ok I thought it was great they did that and then they lowered. So I am thankful for that!
Anyone born here gets a free health card and never pays to see a doctor or surgery or anything, so yes i have health insurance. so when you pay for health insurance there, do you have to pay on top of that for other stuff when you go to hospital. i guess im not quite sure how it works there.
No insurance here either.  Cobra wants almost 900.00 a month and it wouldnt cover my hip which will have to be replaced at some point.  What i need it for they wont help.  I just hope and pray something changes in this world.  Our CEO of BCBS here in Minnesota is the highest paid in the state.  Bet he doesnt have to worry about much!!!
Basically...yes. You pay a monthly premium and have to pay any services on top of that...it S**KS
I have it through my own company and for my employees. It's very expensive. Went up 20% this year!
I'm without insurance for the first time in my life. Not a good time to be without either. I feel like parts are just gonna start falling off. lol   Like DominoSara they wanted 900 a month to cobra and I just couldn't afford it.

Sounds like all us uninsured need to go move in with Gizzy !  Pack your bags girls we're going on a road trip !  lol  

McCain said he doesn't want government getting between us and our doctor.  I say what doctor?  48 million people don't have doctors.

I sure hope who ever gets elected ,can make it affordable again.
Paid for by me.......305.00 per. mo. 25.00$ copay.   10.00 for generic and 100.00per.day hospital........I don't like Kaiser, but it's all I can afford.  Whaaaa

Nauty.......

I don't mind waiting for a non-urgent surgery.......Viva La Canada!!  Viva Michael Moore !!