Addiction: Social Community
Introducing a new Co-Community Leader

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Introducing a new Co-Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming IBKleen as the new Co-Community Leader for the Addiction: Social Community working alongside Cathy5841.   IBKleen is a longtime member who has much knowledge as it relates to Addiction, and we look forward to working with her and the entire community to continue improving and growing the Addiction: Social Community.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr  
OMG IBK is back ! Woooo Hoooo ! Let the fun begin !  ( I think Lizzie Lou needs some help with her computer.) lol lol   It's great to have you back girl !  I've missed you !
ROFL...I so miss you lady. Be gentle with me this go round..okay????? I am older and slower these days...LOL
"THE IBKleen?", No, really? "THE IBKleen?" Welcome back lady!!!!!!!!
You know you've been missed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whaa! I know that name from somewhars! Welcom IBKleen, Congrats, good to have ya back!