Addiction: Social Community
Is it normal to crave sweets on oxycontin

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

All I ever want now is candy and I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else? I don't really care for food, and being in school I will actually go days without eating any real food but candy. Before this I have never even liked candy and rarely ate it, now I always want it non stop. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is it because of oxycontin do you think? I used to not be able to eat anything on oc, but now I can only eat on oxycontin, and I only want sugar, whenever I stop I lose my appetite for weeks though.  Just wondering if there was a connection between opiates and sugar and if so what is it?