Addiction: Social Community
Jimmy1975??

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Jimmy1975??

Last I heard you were headed to the doc after a rough day 9. Are you doing OK? Doc help at all??
Yeah Jimmy.    How are you doing today?   Feeling better?  I sure hope so.  9 days is great, just keep on piling up those days and your system, both physical and emotional will balance out again.
It just takes time.
best of all
tzt
Thanks guys and no today im dead tired from no sleep on night 9. I have not missed a day of work yet if you can believe that!  Tell me how you guys are doing today ?? As for me im a little scared about bedtime for fear of not sleeping again with only adds to the stress as im sure you know.  Talk to you soon  Jim
have you tried anything for sleep?? maybe something OTC like melantonin??? congrats on 9 days..i know the hardest part is no sleep, and for you to still be working has to be tough
i will keep you in my prayers
R2R
Thank you very much  ..Jim
I can't take it because it upsets my stomach but I have seen people on here post saying that advil pm works better than tylenol pm for them.  It might be worth a try.
I so know what you mean about stressing about not being able to sleep.  Its the worst feeling.  You are in my prayers too and sleep will come soon.
tzt