Just little old me.
What is it with some of you people? You are not as weak as some of you think. There is within you a wellspring of strength that you just haven't found or haven't looked for. Look around you. Look at all who have found it, used it and now are free and clear. Each of you has it. Get your resolve in gear, dig deep and find the willpower and inner strength that you all have and use it. You and you alone are responsible for where you are and you and you alone must seek out that that is within you and and make it the path to a new day. Think about it. Think about who you are now and who you want to be. Think about those who love you whether be family or friends who would like to see you once again walking with your head held high. Thids is my opinion and mine alone.
I like your opinion and i totally agree.  It was quite the discovery when i finally realized i held the key that unlocked those chains!
Its great to have you back here again with us! I surely never thought that I was strong enough. Took a try or two but I made it. If I could kick a forty year habit that was quite extensive I do know that any of the forum members can also do it. Best of luck to them. Good to see you again....we need more posts like this.