Addiction: Social Community
Lets set a goal for today

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Lets set a goal for today

Good morning all! Up bright n early feeling finer than wine. I want to see if everyone can set one goal for the day. May it be getting out of bed or running 5 miles! Post one goal you will succeed in my 12pm tonight. Hope everyone has a great day and for those fighting.for their lives..remember day by day..it gets better by the minute after day 3 and it's so worth it! I'm over 2 months today and not looking back! God bless everyone! ~a2\_™
My goal today is to go to the gym after work for 2 hours. Also I want to try and cut down my smoking to a half pack a day. I guess that's the long shot! Good luck everyone
mines to cycle at least 5 miles,sort the spare room out as its geting really untidy and do some weights.P.S im sure you can quit the smoking if you have quit the other sh^t its my 3rd day of the cancer sticks!good luck
I have been feeling realy awesome the past few days (my profile shows the beautiful view i had on the lake this wknd), but this morning is really quite blah.  so i logged on for a few words of encouragement,  i found it your post ahhh my goal today is to listen to a ton of music on my way to work at work and turn this day into a great day.  music always helps me feel better
Riz- Congrats on quitting the cigs.you would think if i was able to quick heroin I could quit cigs but its so freaking hard. I don't wanna do gum or patch there the same as suboxone an will delay the process. My mom quit cigs 10 years ago but now cheww 20 pieces a day.
2010-I love music too. It always puts me in a good mood and cheers me up. There's a song for every feeling. Keep it up guys hit those goals and have a great day!
Well, it's 12:30 my goal today is to go CT.  I was tapering of vicodin for 3 days now and I had a plan to taper, but I decided to just go for it.  So keep me in prayer!  Today I will start my battle to reclaim my life....
Today is a new day, I'm proud of you for taking this scary first step - 8 days from now you'll be wondering why you waited (hopefully).  Sending big supportive hugs your way!
thank u...trying to stay in a positive state of mind.  I keep telling myself I'm in control NOT this pill.
Just try to get through each day and tell youself each day "I'm not taking a pill today", flush em do whatever to get them out of your life.  I'm thinking about you. You CAN do this, you are worth it and at Day 9 I'm feeling so much better.  Clearer than I've felt in a while without even really realizing. Keep it up you can do it!
hi how you getting on with the cutting down on the cancer sticks?i know what your saying about the  cigs being harder to quit,i quit heroin too(using subs im still on a taper) and its only recently i have had enough of the cigs!or mustered up the will power to quit.its funny how heroin probably one of the hardest drugs in the world to quit,seems easier than heroin to quit!strange!!!