Liquid Percocet? 60mg?
Is there such thing as liquid percocet? Does it come in a 60mg dose?

Whats the difference between the pill and the liquid?
Are you here to get clean or here to figure out how to get high? Why do you ask such questions?
Percocet is Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. Percocet is a brand name and there is no liquid Percocet. There is a liquid version of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen called Roxicet, however. It's not necessarily measured in mg's though. It's measured in ml's in which 5ml contaings 5mg of Oxycodone and 325mg of Acetaminophen. Now that I've written all of that...I have to ask..why do you ask?
Friend says she is taking it and I don't think its real and I'm worried.
You are so quick to judge others.  So jaded, you are.  Someone must have wronged you, terribly.  My condolencies, of course.
hey,
ya dumb
from,
a dummy
if it is liquid percocet its just oxycodone and acetaminophen mixed in some kind of inactive solution but be careful its going to be harder to calculate a correct dose. I do not have any confirm knowledge about 60mg but may be it is there.
Liquid will not have accurate calculation where as pills will be having more accuracy and those can be. But there is one advantage liquid will show quick impact if taken in good dose.