Addiction: Social Community
Meth UA's

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Meth UA's

How long does a UA show up as positive.  My daughter had 3 this week andwe have custody of her precious daughter?
sorry, but i don't know the answer.  that is probably why no-one else has answered you.  just didn't want you to think we were snobs in here.  you might try the other forum on addiction.  there might be someone in there who knows.

Lucy
Sorry. I don't even know what a UA is???

Good Luck.
Urinalysis Its a **** test.
p i s s test
So someone flunked a drug test? What kind of drug was found? Weed takes 4-6 weeks to leave system. Coke and the pills we  take, taked about 72 hrs? Why? Tell me more  info and then I can get you more pecise answers.