Moose in yard
Does anybody get the chance to see the moose in there yard in the winter? I just had 4 differnt ones at different time yeasterday. Today while I was posting the old big male moose came back. I gave him some slice apples and he came up to my back steps. I got 3-4 feet from him. He seem to not be afraid of people. He just stood there waiting for more apples. I got some real close pictures and my hub says to send them into our daily paper. Here in N Idaho 50 miles from the canada border we have many many criiters. It is gods country in summer if you can take the snow in winter.....Moose means Shrub eater...
God Bless u all
vickie
No moose here in Southern Minnesota but we do have rabbits the size the labradors~~~~~
*size of*
are 4 called meeses?
No they arent called meeses, 4 mice are called that.  Geez addict, do we have to explain everything!!!
Yes check out the pics I put in profile of this ol fellow that I was giving some apples too. He darn near came up my pouch steps in back...The bears are asleep right now. Its Gods country up here 50 miles from canada and 2 hours from montana . If you can make it throgh the winter blues...I can not wait until I can go to the lakes and rivers and get some SUN right???  Being from lytle creek ca I am used to the sun I miss it. Been in idaho for almost 20yrs. May be I will go back tothe sun but not california Sorry !!!!
vickie
moose-lips Ha!
That would be an AMAZING thing to see in my yard! The most I see are wild boar, coons, armadillo, the usual! I LOVE your moose pics! I know this is an older post but STILL INTERESTING:-)