Addiction: Social Community
Mousey25

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Mousey25

Good Afternoon my friend,

How are you holding up today? I hope all is well with you. My family is from Carndonagh, Co, Donegal.

Please check in and let us know how it goes today!!!

God Bless,
Tim
  • Shelby DAY 50!!!!!!!!! (10 replies):
    Up and at em sweety. Get outta that bed now, lol. Miss y...[more]
  • Hope (3 replies):
    I know you are going through an awful time right now. I ...[more]
  • Tim (4 replies):
    i was just wondering how you are doing?? I hope you are ...[more]
  • Tim (2 replies):
    Thank you Tim for understanding me....I feel for you and...[more]
  • Avis (5 replies):
    Happy birthay to you happ birthday to you happpppy bir...[more]
hey you, just back from my dads, its the anniversary of my mums death today, she died last year, i actually i am not to bad, feeling very achy all over like i have bad flu, so thats exactly what i am pretending it is!! very very nervous about going back to work tomorrow but at the same time i have to do it sometime!! how you doin?
Sorry about the loss of your mother. I lost mine too and although it has been some years now, it still hurts.

I wouldn't be too worried at work tomorrow. They know you have been sick and if you go home, it probably will not be questioned. Those symptoms should be a little less tomorrow. You are doing so well and keep it up.

Tim
i actually physically feel so much better tonight, i actually was sitting in my kitchen about an hour ago and added up how much codiene i was taking in a day and as i nurse it scared the living daylights out of me, i seriously cant believe i am still alive today.  i was talking to my dad and sister and i realised how many people love me what would they do if something happened to me, i have seen and felt the deveastation left behind after my mum died i just cant do that to  them, so with a little help from god i am determined never ever to use again, i guess i just realised how selfish i was being. anyway enough about me!!!!

hows things with you, you must be on day 6 or7 now?? i hope your ok you seem like such a strong person, i have faith you will be able to fight this to.

well i must go and get some rest, 12 hrs on my feet tomorrow looking after sick people, oh how i love my job, :-) :-)!!!

will post tomorrow evening as soon as i get in, wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I admire you so much for your job. I am on day 7 and hanging tight. I feel the same way about my family and think that if I continued to use, I might end up dead. I don't even like to think of that. My father has never gotten over my mother's death and has already lost two sons for different health reasons. He could not go through another death in the family. It doesn't matter what our profession or social status might be, this addiction does not discriminate. I never thought I'd be an addict in my wildest dreams.

You have a good rest and a great day at work. I will say a prayer for you and wish you the best of luck for tomorrow.

Tim