Addiction: Social Community
My experience in drug court

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

My experience in drug court

Well for the last month I have been going through drug court program for prescription fraud. I have to attend a group meeting Monday through Thursday, attend 3 AA/NA meeting in a week and undergo 3-4 drug test each week. Yea I know alot. Suprising as much as it is my recovery has been so much better after attending all these meetings. The thought of relaspe doesn't even enter my mind. I never thought much about after care but it is such a life savor.  I am meeting so many people that have gone throught the same as me and it is so comforting. I finally feel like I can breathe. I know alot of people don't take this drug court serious but for me I want to use it to the fullest. Of course I have to thank God that I am not in jail so this is a better road for me. So far all of you that are just starting your recovery process I can't not stress enough about getting aftercare!!!
I am really happy for you kajama.  Keep it going and use those resources you have.  You are sounding really good and positive!!!           sara