My experience in drug court
Well for the last month I have been going through drug court program for prescription fraud. I have to attend a group meeting Monday through Thursday, attend 3 AA/NA meeting in a week and undergo 3-4 drug test each week. Yea I know alot. Suprising as much as it is my recovery has been so much better after attending all these meetings. The thought of relaspe doesn't even enter my mind. I never thought much about after care but it is such a life savor.  I am meeting so many people that have gone throught the same as me and it is so comforting. I finally feel like I can breathe. I know alot of people don't take this drug court serious but for me I want to use it to the fullest. Of course I have to thank God that I am not in jail so this is a better road for me. So far all of you that are just starting your recovery process I can't not stress enough about getting aftercare!!!
I am really happy for you kajama.  Keep it going and use those resources you have.  You are sounding really good and positive!!!           sara