Addiction: Social Community
NO energy

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

NO energy

I am successfully tapering.... I was taking as many as 10 (10mg lortab) a day.  All I have taken today is HALF of a 5mg.  I feel ok for the most part I just have NO ENERGY!!!  I can't accomplish anything at work.

Is there a vitiman I can take for this?
I'm so in your shoes right now.  I was getting ready to take my multivitamin/mineral supplement.  The other thing I've heard of is a B complex.  Hope it helps.  I'm going to try it myself.
Yes take a very good multi-vitamin supplement. L-Tyrosine helps with mood and when you are a little down, energy is affected. Bananas help with potassium. Try drinking Gatorade to replace electrolytes that you are dumping. B-complex, especially B-6 is important right now too. Go to your local supplement store and talk with them. They are usually very helpful.
Some times chocolate helps too.
I'd love to try that L-Tyrosine.  Didn't you also say that Sam-E works?  I really don't have the $$ to spend on it right now though.
Avatar n tn
I take a strong multi vitamin and TWO B-12 (sublingual...meaning they dissolve under your tongue) vitamins 1000mcg.  This seems to help with my energy level while detoxing. I am on day 7 off of soma and vicodin..Good luck to you  Precious Pearl