New, old member.
For some strange reason my old password was rejected. Anyhow some will remember me others will not. I am now mangee1. I used to be just mangee but the main computer at MedHelp doesn't remember. I am not dead yet Sarah,I just  haven't been in the mood to do any work etc. on the computer. This is the first time in a couple of months that I have gotten rid of my lethargy to the point where I am coming alive again. I guess at the age of 86 I am entitled to goof off now and then. Anyway, I am glad to see that the help is still a strongpoint here. I will however say that you have got to loosen up, try hard to get rid of the old and latch on to the new. You will get plenty of help from those who are here. They will give you strength but it is up to you how you use it.
I guess at your young age of 86 you can goof off!!!  Hope everyone is doing well and mama is keeping an eye on you!!

I miss your words of wisdom so check in here more often!