New Years Eve???
What are everyones plans for new years eve night? I have never been a big drinker but new years has been a great night for me to be high as a kite on pills. I am clean now and staying this way. I was wanting some clean suggestions on how to have a good clean time on that night. Thank you all!
-Christi-
Btw I live in a very very small town so there are not alot of places to go here.
Hi! I plan on staying in this year and my husband and I are going to rent a movie and snuggle. I also bought myself a book to read to keep me "occupied" Im looking forward to ringing in the New year sober,,this will be my first sober one in 8 years,,and i know if i am not sober it could also be the last new year Ill ever get to as the pills could maybe shorten my life,,does that make sense? I want to ring in many many more new years.  Il probably be on the forum as well for support and to support others. Im not making a big big deal outta new years this year. I dont have any expectations and i dont wanna stress out thinking I have to be high to ring in the new year. ~Bkitty Happy New Year by the way!
Thank you very much! After talking to you and a few others I think my husband and I are going to go to dinner and rent movies and snuggle up with snacks and chill. My kids are teen and they always go to watch night service at church with the grandparents so that should take some stress off I think.  I'm sure I will be on for support and to help if needed as well. Happy New Year!
-Christi-