Obama's New Immigration Policy.
To save the economy, President Obama and the entire House of Representatives and the Senate has decided on a new immigration policy. On January 2nd, 2012 President Obama will order the immigration Department to start deporting old people (those over 55) instead of illegals,  in order lo lower the costs associated with old age pensions, and health costs and any other financial burdens due to old aging. They have decided that old people are easier to catch and will remember how to get home. I started crying when I thought of all the old ones on this forum who will have to leave
PS... We Canadians are going through the same form of immigration policy, as both Harper and Obama are joined at the hip. I'll meet you there at the ship. I'll be the one in the torn overcoat, carrying a thin blanket, a bowl for the gruel, a small bag of old french fries to serve as meals on the journey and a carton of two weeks old milk which they have so benevolently bestowed on us in appreciation for all we have done to help our countries survive. They will not be there to wish us a safe journey as rthey will be extremely busy bailing out the very rich companies who are crying over the milk they spilled while reaching for their heavy multi million bonus checks.  BON VOYAGE!!!
That should have read,"Old people are easier to catch and WON"T remember how to get home."
OMG it would be too funny but knowing our government it could be a reality :(|   LOL
i was gonna say... this joke might not be too far off the mark. haha.

it's a shame, really. funny in this context...but there's a note of truth to it.
Huh...I thought this was happening already...