Pittsburgh and Green Bay.
What do I do now? Who do I cheer for? Both my teams are in the Superbowl. I guess I will go with Green Bay. If the Pittsburgh center is back to play it will be a toss up but I will stay with Green Bay.
Next year you need to come to my side and be a Raiders fan........
Wish I had two teams. But even if I did I wouldn't be lucky enough to have them playing each other in the Super Bowl. I'm not lucky enough to have one there.

Green Bay had better play two halves of football against the Steelers if they are gonna have a shot at winning. The Bears were pathetic out there today and still only lost by a touchdown. But the score didn't really show what type of game it was. Green Bay played better in every aspect of the game. The better team did win.

I don't think Green Bay can get past the Steelers. I would cheer for them if I were you Mangee!

I'm tempted to get a favorite AFC team. I would take your Raiders but I wouldn't wanna jinx them like I do the Bears.
No No Brian your an NFC fan don't go to the dark side GB WILL win
quitin is right Brian........we are NFC, no matter what.
You should cheer for the Steelers..Thats my opinion. HERE WE GO!
So are you a Raiders fan or NFC fan Sara?
I have been a Steelers and Packers fan for a lot of years . Win or lose I am loyal to them. I am the same way with baseball, Blue Jays and Pirates, both losers these past years but I am still their greatest fan. In basketball it's the Raptors and Bulls, in hockey the Maple Leafs and Penguins. Some of these teams may never win another championship but I will stick with them no matter what. You pick a team or two and you stick with them through thick or thin.
I was waiting to see if you would pick that up!!  Your getting better~~
To answer your question......THE RAIDERS BABY!!
I was a bit confused when I saw that. I was thinking that maybe deep down you were actually a Vikings fan! I though maybe once the Putz went there to play you made the switch!!...lol (I'm sure I'll be feeling a stabbing pain in my stomach here soon)

I think the Raiders will do even better next season. Just for you my new AFC team is...........THE RAIDERS BABY!!

Mangee....that's how I am with the Bears. I stick with them through thick and thin. I've only missed a handful of Bears games in my life and that was while serving in Iraq. My wife knows not to plan anything on Sundays or any other nights they have games. Even while in Iraq my dad recorded the games and mailed them to me so I still got to watch them even though I knew who won. When I was a kid my dad and I would watch every Bears game and at halftime go out and throw the football around. The only Bears games my dad has missed were the ones while he was serving in Vietnam. My grandpa was the same way. There's a long line of Bears fans in my family.  I will always be a Bears fan and watch every game no matter how good or how bad they are and will continue watching them til the day I die. I enjoy watching other sports but I don't get into them like I do with football.
I know how you feel!!  I've been a Green Bay fan since childhood though, that's my pick :)
Noooooo,,,,,,not another Packer fan!...lol