Question about Addictions other than substance abuse
Has anyone here delt with any type of sexual addiction themselves or known someone who has??  Addiction like pornography?  My husband (technically ex-husband but we were trying to reconcile) has been surfing the internet for years searching for women to just look at and talk trash to...recently he began doing this with a women he knew from years ago, just over the phone as she is in another state.  HE says it's not something he consciously chooses to do, it's like a switch in his brain goes off and before he realizes it he's done it again.  

I finally had enough and told him to leave this morning.  I guess something in his snapped but he became suicidal, fortunately he went for help, he is currently on his way to a psychiatric place for further evaluation.  I just wanted to talk to other people who have been through this kind of thing and see how it was handle, what kind of treatment is available, etc.
This forum is for drug addictions. It sounds like counseling would help. There is a sexual relations forum on this site.
I didn't see that one...thanks.