Self doubt!
The worst part of withdrawal or thinking about withdrawal is not the withdrawal itself but something far worse. It is called,"Self doubt." Once you begin doubting your ability and your strength as well as your willpower you have lost the battle before it has begun. This is being negative and it has no place in withdrawal. A positive attituide that says ,"Hey, I.m not going to let a little pill dictate my life. You have to dig down into your being, grab all the strength and willpower that is there and use it positively. Many have passed through here. Some have left still chained to that little pill and many others have left here with the chain broken into many pieces. The pill was no longer their master. Some remained here to use their experience as a help to others. There is nothing wrong with stumbling a little, falling down or even hating yourself at times. The true sign of strength is getting back up, and doing your best to carry on. You can have it if you want it bad enough. Stop doubting who and what you are really are and what your ability to conquer this disease is. Stop looking down at the ground. Lift your head up and look straight ahead then move in the direction you want to go.
Very nicely put Mangee.  Self doubt kept me down for a long time.  Its nice to be able to hold my head up and move forward.            sara