Should I report a meth party house?
I would like to get sugetion on my title question.  I know there are kids in the area of which these people live.  Their lifestyle is out of wack.  They are good people but there is so much craziness that lures the area.  I would hate to see them in jail.  These people think it's the normal way of life.  I don't think they think its wrong at all.  Mind you, nothing is cooked around there that I know of.  It's just a hang out.  I would just like pros and cons if they are able to be weighted.
I would report them. The problem is that your house is at risk for breakins. Meth is terrible and makes people crazy. You dont want that in your neighbor hood. It all seems like a nice party there but when it comes to these types drugs there also comes guns and stray bullits know no victum. The kids in the area will also be at risk to start using. We have to put our foot down and stop all this madness.
Be careful. If you think it would be an anonymous call, I would call. I grew up in a neighborhood of meth, and the cops came all the time. I don't think you will stop it or prevent kids from access, but the cops can push them to be more discreet and stay out of sight more. The con is, it may create a rebellion, taking it out on all the neighbors. I saw cops and dealers have shoot outs two doors down from me. Us kids where hiding behind a dirt hill while 9mm bullets flew over our heads. The cops really made things worse. Angry, sleepless drug addicts don't think about the results of their actions. I don't know if that helps, but that was my experience. Good luck. Sorry to hear you have that situation.
Do you know for sure this is a meth house?  I have also seen some very violent acts come from places such as this.  Be discreet if you call.  Let us know.......