Addiction: Social Community
Suboxone/Subutex Live Chat Room?
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Suboxone/Subutex Live Chat Room?

Hi, I hear so many people with questions and who just want to talk to someone who is going through something similar   to what they are going through and I've looked everywhere but there doesn't seem to be an such thing. Sometimes I just want to talk to someone right now (not wait for their response which may never come). There are lots of people trying to get off of this medication or just having questions about it and I can't understand why someone wouldn't start a chat room for us :)  Laura xx
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
thats a good idea i know what your saying,you want a response before the moment passes.i cant seem to find such a room.chris
Blank
Hi Chris,
I guess they didn't like the idea of a chat room. How are you doing?
Laura :)
Blank
6440796_tn?1381323443
I'm new to these forums but i think that chatting with others would b awesome :) being able to tell my story and hear others ...there aren't a lot of na in my small town snd i can hardly afford the two sub meetings a month i go to :(
Blank
my fiancé has been nothing but hell to deal with. but he told me subutex makes it so if you use opiates you will get sick.is this true.  I don't know about this particular drug. I have been clean since 08 and I did suboxone and methadone. so those two are the ones I know about. im pretty positive he is lying to me so i'd really appreciate someone's output on this
Blank
Hi, the thing about suboxone is this. When you are taking ANY more than two milligrams, you are overloading you blood with it. Your body will not absorb it all at once. SO,  if your Sub levels are all over the place..so are you. Moods change rapidly, unprovoked anger, loss of motivation, paranoia. It is VERY important to keep the levels right in the blood because when it gets high look out. You will definitely get sick if you take pills or heroin along with Suboxon but , Suboxone itself has veryveryveryvery high abuse rate. If he's trying to quit something and does ...good for him, but if it gets worse get the damn suboxone out
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...