Thanks!
Thank you all for your well wishes. It keeps my resolve not to do pain killers, strong. It has eased up slightly but I still have a hard time getting off a chair or the bed. Walking is an adventure in itself. I walk with my body angling to the right and forward. I look like I am bowling and just released a bowling ball. My wife thinks it's funny and giggles when I walk. She calls me Igor after Dr. Frankensteins assistant. Come to think of it, that is exactly how he walks. Any way, I gave in and took a glass of green tea at my wife's insistance and I hate green tea. Give me a good cup of regular coffee, a piece of rye toast or a bagel and I am happy. Two of my grandchildren are coming over and I intend to be sitting down when they come, the reason, my grandaughter is always giggling and if she sees me walking she may keep on giggling for the next two weeks. Had a guy drive up to our yard sale in a Lexus. He spent over fifteen minutes looking around then bought a rusty old screwdriver for a quarter. Then you get the guy who has trouble finding two nickles to rub together and he goes home with an armful. Go figure. Kids are here, gotta go. Keep the faith people.
I am glad your pain has eased up. It sounds like you have a wonderful family. Take it easy Igor, lol j/k.  Wishing you the best!!

Tim