The Brett Favre story.
This is jusst a continuation of the Tiger Woods story. Once this goes into the back pages another one will rise.  This is Pandora's Box opening and soon it will fill the air with story after story about celebrities, sport or otherwise. It is called,"Media Sensationalism." What Bret Favre, Tiger Woods or any other famous person does in their private lives is the concern of the parties involved and should have nothing to do with turning it into a public spectacle. When a sports figure cheats in playing the game, steroids or the like, than the public can cry out,"Foul," because they have paid to see the sport being played properly. I don't worry about what Brett Favre did or didn't do in his private life. I care only about what he does on the playing field, the same as Tiger or anyone else who the public has paid to see play. Other than that I will turn on the TV and watch a movie, read a book or do a crossword puzzle or anything else that interests me. I have no interest in the private lives of anyone famous or not. This, of course, is my opinion.
i agree...i mean to be honest i hear about married friends of mine cheating all the time and so does everyone else...but we typically don't hold them to the same standard, do we? i mean we all have a friend or two that have cheated....but we don't demand their heads on a platter for it.

infact, many of the people who are guilty of sensationalizing this story are probably guilty of the same or worse. oh well, its the way of the world. affairs sell a lot of magazines...thats the bottom line, isn't it? they also keep people tuning in to entertainment tonight, etc.

Truth:
WHO CARE"S
We would probably all do it if we had a chance...
They just got caught....
Mikchez, shouldn;t you change your nickname to Lurch?
I loved Lurch.
"you rang"