The rich man and the old people...

A rich man out for a drive happened to spot an old couple sitting in a bus shack. Observing them for a while and noticing that they didn't talk or hardly glance at each other he thought that perhaps he could bring some kind of joy into their life.
Having his driver stop he got out and approached the old couple.
Feeling magnaminous that day he said to the old couple," I would like to give you a week in a hotel of your choice all expenses paid, you may order or do anything you want for that week. Well the old couple got a hotel, went out dancing, ate the best food. made love many times and thoroughly enjoyed the week. As the rich man was taking a drive about two weeks latr he noticed the old woman by herself in the bus shelter. Stopping, he walked over to her and asked how she enjoyed the week. "I have never enjoyed myself that much before, the dancing,the wine.the hotel room,the lovemaking,   seven glorious days I will never forget,but I have a problem. "What is it asked the man?" She answered." how do I explain to my husband why I spent a week with an absolute stranger?"

Good one!!